Buy local for vinyl siding, windows
BY BUD SHASTEEN
When purchasing vinyl windows or siding, make sound decisions by buying local. Buying local has many benefits for Hawaii homeowners. When asked, president of Tropical Windows and Siding Matthew Houar — the foremost expert in Hawaii on vinyl siding and window products — explained the benefits of buying local:
• It keeps Hawaii dollars in Hawaii.
• It creates local jobs for local people, so residents don’t have to move to the mainland.
• It means not calling the mainland to solve product or installation issues.
• It means your contractor stays in business 10 or more years from now, and you know someone that your local contractor will know.
• There are no empty promises from a mainland salesman.
• It’s like dealing with your neighbor (someone you know).
• It helps local charities because local businesses support local charities.
• It’s something locals understand, and it’s a special way Hawaii people treat other Hawaii people, and if you are really for Hawaii, you want to help others.
Selling vinyl siding or windows is not about dollars as much as it is about doing a great job for your neighbors. As the owner of Tropical, the original and first “Tropical,” I have been selling vinyl windows and siding for more than 43 years in Hawaii. Only in Hawaii, remember that “vinyl is final” from Tropical. The company now has more than 20,000 customers and are servicing them from as far back as 1961. If you buy local, you have the best people, products and installation in Hawaii. Plus, after 40-plus years, your local company will still be here servicing you.
Call Tropical Wholesale at 593-2000 or come to the showroom at 1351 S. Beretania St., open 9 a.m.-5 p.m., and feel the aloha when you buy local.
CONTACT 593-2000 • 263-1252
ADDRESS 1351 S. Beretania St., Honolulu