A gift that keeps rockin’
The Christmas season is upon us! To avoid that last minute rush or when you’re tired of the rush in the malls, take yourself to the relaxing and tranquil atmosphere of Big Rock.
Everything at Big Rock is exclusive, unique and found only in Hawaii. Buy something that your friends or family have never received before. A Christmas gift they will open with surprise and a smile, and one that will bring pleasure for many years to come.
Buy someone a rock — or if that seems a bit too bizarre think of it as a “gift for the home or garden.” It doesn’t have to be a rock, although a small (lightweight) boulder would be a cool addition to a Japanese garden. It could be a stone bench, a turtle, a frog on a log, a Buddha, a birdbath, a tiki or some stepping-stones. There are so many choices.
You could buy a bamboo fountain kit and let them make their own fountain, stuff a stocking with a fogger, or you could be a bit more extravagant and buy a precast waterfall. The selection of goodies for your garden or lanai at Big Rock is almost endless, and prices are affordable.
This will be Big Rock’s 35th Hawaiian Christmas. Located in Mapunapuna on Oahu, Big Rock’s cast stone items are manufactured on site, so if the company runs out of stock, it will simply make more. The company ships to all islands, too.
If you aren’t ready to buy quite yet, Big Rock will hold your chosen gift with a 50 percent deposit, and you can pay the balance when you pick it up for Christmas. You may also purchase now, and Big Rock will keep your present hidden for you until you are ready to put it under the tree.
If you can’t envision what you would get, here are some ideas from past Christmas gifts that Big Rock customers have purchased:
• Hollow boulders of all sizes, perfect for hiding things in the yard.
• Choose a Buddha and some river rocks for a meditation corner.
• Big Rock stone bowls, a small liner and bamboo spout, complete with pump.
• Moss Rock stone garden benches or garden ornaments.
• Lightweight indoor-outdoor Japanese bowl fountain. (Just fi ll with water and plug it in.)
• Copper rain chains in many designs.
• Japanese garden lanterns in tiny or large sizes.
• Bamboo fountain kits of all sizes, complete with pumps and perfect for inside or outside.
• A stone Konane game of traditional Hawaiian checkers.
• Limited edition Hawaiian decorative pieces for the home or as gifts.
So if you’re looking for something you will not find anywhere else on earth, that will last forever, and is of superior quality that’s also reasonably priced, go to Big Rock. Be sure to visit Big Rock’s Facebook page for new ideas and to post a comment. This year, why not buy something unforgettable for your family and friends? Buy Big Rock.
BIG ROCK MANUFACTURING INC.
contact // 834-7625
address // 1050 Kikowaena Place
email // firstname.lastname@example.org • email@example.com
web // bigrockhawaii.com