‘Fall’ in love with outdoor parties
The days are shorter, it’s getting cooler and the kids are back in school. You’ve said goodbye to summer socials, but that doesn’t mean it’s time to put away your apron and patio furniture. This time of the year is one of the best times for outdoor entertaining, and with a few smart tips you’ll fall in love with hosting gatherings.
• Switch up dishes. The cool dishes of summer should be swapped with savory recipes that feature hearty ingredients. A roast or slow cooker meal is the perfect option. Visit the farmers market to feature fresh foods. In addition to standard drinks, offer a warm beverage, like spicy hot apple cider.
• Enjoy the night. Evenings are spectacular, with cool temperatures and star-studded skies. Serve dinner al fresco and then ask guests to stay to roast marshmallows and make s’mores. Add an element of entertainment for your guests to enjoy or if it’s a clear sky, enjoy the stars! You might even want to buy a telescope because then you can let your guests have a closer look at the stars and even Mars. You can find out how to do this by looking at campingfunzone.com.
• Make movie magic. To really wow guests, host an outdoor movie experience. The LG ProBeam smart TV laser projector has an HD picture of up to 120 inches with impressive visibility, sharp contrast and rich blacks, even when there is abundant ambient light. Plus, with the award-winning webOS Smart TV platform, you can stream your favorite services.
• Set up superior sound. Whether you’re setting the mood with some music or enhancing the movie-viewing experience, a high-quality speaker makes entertaining easy. The LG LOUDR FH6 is a 600W Bluetooth speaker system that can fill your room with booming audio. Plus, with the Karaoke Creator feature, you can suppress the vocal frequencies of any song to turn it into a karaoke track.
• Mind the weather. The weather can change drastically throughout a day. Encourage guests to dress in layers so that attire can transition into warmer wear for evening hours.
• Create a cozy atmosphere. Whether you’rewatching a movie or star gazing, help guests stay warm by setting out a variety of throw blankets and outdoor pillows. Nothing encourages guests to cozy up and stay longer than a big blanket, a fun flick and a warm mug.
• Light the night.Cloudy days or early evenings don’t have to ruin your good time. Add a soft glow and an element of safety by adding string lights to railings and pathways. For the kids, bracelet and necklace glow lights are always a big hit. For bonfire and movie spaces, add a basket of flashlights.
This article is courtesy of Brandpoint.