Win with metal roofing
Metal roofs have increased in popularity over the years and may even be considered the “Cadillac” of roofing systems. There now are a variety of different system types and finishes. Are you still on the fence about metal roofing systems for your home? Surface Shield Roofing Co. is here to help.
Why would you buy a metal roof?
If you care about the aesthetics and value of your home, installing a metal roof, which will keep a fresh look over the long term, not only will make your home more beautiful, but also more valuable. This is an enticing option for homeowners who may even look to sell their property at some point.
Metal roofing is reliable and has very specific benefits such as low-weight and interlocking panels, which make it durable in severe weather. This is an ideal choice for Hawaii as we often are prone to high winds, hurricanes, hail, blazing sun and the occasional earthquake.
Metal roofing systems also can be installed over existing roofing material if your home is older and if you would like to avoid a costly repair bill.
Is my home suited for a metal roofing system?
Most metal roofing systems work best on homes that have a pitch of at least 3:12, but there are metal options for homeowners with lower-pitched roofing systems too — although these options are limited. The condition of your existing roofing system will determine whether roofing over it is a viable option. Surface Shield Roofing Co.’s staff can provide you with sample warranties and review with you the specifications of your home’s structure to ensure that a metal roofing system is the best fit for your home and your budget.
What are the advantages of having a metal roofing system?
According to the Metal Roofing Alliance, there are numerous advantages to installing a metal roofing system including, but not limited to:
• Aluminum often is preferred as a roofing material substrate in heavy salt-spray environments because it is durable and maintenance-free.
• Metal roofs are lightweight, less than 1/3 of the weight of asphalt, 1/20 the weight of concrete and are available in a wide variety of styles and custom colors.
• A metal roofing system is minimally comprised of 25 percent recycled material.
• Standing Seam is an ideal platform for integrating solar electric and solar thermal renewable energy solutions.
• Current metal roofi ng products have coatings available that prevent 75 percent to 80 percent of the sun’s energy from being absorbed into the roof. • A metal roof won’t rot, crack, crumble, split, break or burn, enhancing its longevity as opposed to other roofi ng materials.
Warranty options available:
Depending on the manufacturer, the material warranties for metal roofing systems range from 30 years to limited lifetime.
Surface Shield Roofi ng Co. is a locally owned and family-operated, full-service roofi ng company serving Hawaii for the last seven years. The company has a highly trained workforce that can help you decide what roof is the best choice for your home. The staff will provide you with an on-site evaluation of your existing structure and a quote so that you can make an informed decision without delay.
Call today for your free estimate at 739-9599.
SURFACE SHIELD ROOFING CO.
contact // 739-9599
email // email@example.com
web // surfaceshieldroofing.com