Plug in to a smarter home
It’s time for spring cleaning and upgrading your home. Consider these tips to get your home ready for a smart and cost-efficient year ahead.
• Control your thermostat via smart-phone apps. Now, with the touch of a button, it’s possible to control your A/C and lighting from a remote location. Save on your energy bills by using Wi-Fi controlled thermostats and switches.
• Sync your home’s sound systems. With all the options in Bluetooth audio available today, you can eliminate bulky speakers. New, smaller and sleek Bluetooth devices are easy to hide and provide excel lent sound. You also can sync up music in every part of your home and control it via your smartphone.
• Add charging stations throughout your home. Invest in turbo phone chargers that significantly speed up charging time. Additionally, install USB ports to your electrical outlets. This makes it much easier for everyone to charge smartphones, tablets and other devices without having to plug in to your laptop first.
• Power your home with the sun. You want to enjoy your productive achievements without worrying about how to pay for the electricity behind all of these fun new gadgets.
Thankfully, Sunrun, the largest dedicated residential solar company in the U.S., makes going solar simple by designing, installing, financing and maintaining customers’ solar panels. On average, Sunrun customers save 20 percent on their energy bills.
• Flaunt your new upgrades. Now it’s time for you to show off everything you’ve invested in, while simultaneously saving money.
Visit www.sunrun.com to learn more about how solar energy upgrades can help you save money on your electric bill and provide you with cleaner power and a smarter home.
This article is courtesy of Brandpoint.