Father-son duo offers top-notch windows, siding
In 1981 when Matthew Houar took over ownership of Tropical Windows & Siding, his vision was to make the very best window and siding installation company in Hawaii. Thirty-six years later, Tropical not only has become the best in the business, but continues to be today. Here are a few reasons why Tropical is the No. 1 window and siding company in Hawaii:
• Tropical is a full service general contracting company specializing in windows, siding and baths but can even build a home if you want.
• Tropical has the highest limits of liability insurance and workman compensation, plus Tropical is bonded on every job.
• Tropical is the oldest window and siding company in Hawaii with more than 10,000 customers.
• Tropical designed the first vinyl window for Hawaii more than 30 years ago while manufacturing the very first vinyl windows ever made in Hawaii. Remember, ” Vinyl is Final?”
• Tropical still services customers from more than 30 years ago, which is really exceptional because what other company can you think of that does that?
When asking Houar and his son, Michael, how they have successfully kept the business going all these years, they both answered the local customers they work for. Most businesses don’t have the advantage of having the best natured customers in the world. Houar said that’s why the company’s motto is “Buy local.” Ninety percent of all Tropical customers are locals and that makes a difference. “Our customers constantly recommend us to others,” said Michael.
“I can tell you how great we are, but I would rather show you,” Houar added. “The proof is in doing the top job and customer relations.”
Call 593-2000 or visit the company showroom at 1351 S. Beretania St. Tropical is open Monday-Friday, 9 a.m.-5 p.m., and Saturday, 10 a.m.-4 p.m.
TROPICAL WINDOWS & SIDING
contact // 263-1252 (Windward) • 456-4892
(Leeward) • 593-2000, 396-0971 (Honolulu)
address // 1351 S. Beretania St.
web // twoahu.com