A Company That Breaks the Mold
You may be wondering what makes Diamond Head Windows & Doors different than other window companies. There are many qualities that distinguish it from the competition, and the company will inspect your existing doors and windows and provide you with solutions to improve the comfort, safety and appearance of your home.
Here are some reasons Diamond Head Windows & Doors stands out:
• Experience. The company has more than 25 years in the window business and uses this experience to select and install the windows and doors with the highest ratings and quality.
• Variety. Unlike many dealers in Hawaii, Diamond Head Windows & Doors offers five top-quality brands of windows in any style or material you choose. We can find the best window to fit your needs and budget.
• Experienced installers. The company doesn’t use subcontractors, only its own employees who have been factory-trained in the installation of your particular brand. An average installer has more than 15 years of experience and they take pride in their work.
• Made for Hawaii. The company negotiated with its top manufacturers to create windows especially designed for Hawaii and its elements: heat, high exposure to UV light, salt, wind and rain. Its exclusive Amerimax brand has 100 percent stainless-steel hardware (no plastic rollers) and heavy-duty screens, including new “Ultra View” screens.
• Factory-direct pricing. No middlemen or distributors are used. The company purchases directly from factories on the West Coast and packs and ships its own containers to ensure your products arrive quickly, securely and at the minimum cost.
• Consultation. The company will give an in-home consultation that includes educating you on the benefits and differences between various window brands. It brings windows to you so you can see how they operate in your own home. The company can help you choose the brand and style that will fit your budget.
• Warranty. Lifetime warranties from the manufacturer come with the products, as well as Diamond Head Windows & Doors’ lifetime installation warranty. Read the fine print, as many window warranties don’t cover Hawaii or have limitations on coverage for labor, screens or hardware.
• American-made. All of the company’s windows are manufactured exclusively with American-made parts and are engineered to last a lifetime.
• Maintenance-free. The company’s Amerimax windows all contain NEAT glass. Let the rain clean your windows, or use a garden hose to reach windows that are otherwise difficult to maintain. Its lifetime installation warranty ensures that your windows continue to be in good condition for the lifetime of your home. And maintenance-free siding eliminates the need to paint your home ever again.
DIAMOND HEAD WINDOWS & DOORS
contact // 799-8979
web // www.diamondheadwindows.com