Ring in the New Year With Revitalizing Home Updates
As 2013 approaches and local homeowners plan to change their windows or install vinyl siding, now is the perfect time to call Tropical Wholesale (Tropical). Here are some key reasons to call the experts at helping Hawaii homeowners plan a maintenance-free home strategy:
• Tropical is the Costco Window and Siding contractor representative for Hawaii. If Costco can trust the company, so can you.
• Tropical is also the Sam’s Club contractor representative for Hawaii for windows and siding, as well as bath renovations, patios and solar energy (photovoltaics).
• The company is a fully licensed, bonded and insured contractor that has been renovating Hawaii homes for more than 30 years with more than 10,000 local customers.
• Tropical exclusively represents Simonton Window and Door products as well as Norandex Building Materials, the only companies with full Hawaii warranties from a factory.
• Keeping to the company’s “Best Local Price” promise, it will match or beat any legitimate licensed competitors’ prices that have vinyl window, door or vinyl siding products that compare in quality.
• Along with its “Best Local Price” promise is the New Year‘s sale, which offers 30 percent off during the first 10 days of January.
If you’re thinking of fixing your home and don’t know where to start, buy local and call Tropical — the local experts in Hawaii for installing windows, doors, baths, patios, roofing, photovoltaic solar systems and vinyl siding.
Tropical is a local company that you can trust to do the job right the first time. Call 263-1252, 456-4892 or 396-0971, or visit the website at twoahu.com.
contact // 263-1252 / 292-2942
web // twoahu.com