A Promise Passed From Father to Son
As one year ends and a new one begins, many folks will stop and reflect on the things they did, as well as think about resolutions to make and the new experiences they will have.
Every day, the professionals at Murakami’s Roofing renew their commitment to build strong, sturdy roofs to protect families. Clinton Murakami has been in the roofing business for more than 25 years, and as the son of founder Clifford Murakami, his skills have been passed down from father to son.
Along with those skills comes a promise — the Murakami’s Roofing Promise — to do the following:
• Give an honest recommendation on whether you should repair, re-roof or leave your roof as it is
• Provide a free roof inspection
• Provide a written estimate
• Answer all of your questions
• Provide a timeline for re-roofing
• Protect your house inside and out by providing a homeowner checklist
• Be a consultant when determining if your roof is solar-ready
• Stand by its work, guaranteed
• Provide a free annual roof inspection for a lifetime
• Offer alternatives that save money
It’s been a pretty mild year for Hawaii in terms of hurricane threats and high winds, but nevertheless, it makes sense to go outside and check out your roof. Here are some tips:
• Take a pair of binoculars to get a close-up look. Walking on your roof is not recommended.
• Look for broken or missing shingles or tiles.
• Make sure your gutters are clear of leaves and debris.
• Check for signs of molding.
• Look for signs of leaking on the inside of your house, check out the ceilings and look for water stains.
• Look for signs outside your house and check under the eaves/overhang for water stains.
Murakami’s Roofing offers a free roof inspection, so if you want to be confident that your roof is in “tip-top” shape, call today. Murakami’s Roofing — building confidence into every roof.
contact // 348-8270
email // firstname.lastname@example.org
web // murakamiroofing.net