Here’s How to Sit in the Lap of Luxury
At one point or another, many people have heard the phrase, “cleanliness is next to godliness.” The saying might have very different meanings for a lot of people, but it’s fairly universal that being clean is important. Americans take a lot of steps to make sure they are clean, from twice a day showers (especially in a humid, tropical climate like Hawaii’s) to brushing thrice daily. However, one aspect in which Americans are a little behind is in toilet habits.
Hawaii Home Expo has been selling Toto toilets for more than two decades and one of its best products, which is often underutilized, is Washlet seats. Every day, people use water to cleanse themselves, from taking baths and showers to washing their hands and faces. Nothing cleanses like nature’s most soothing and essential element, which is why Washlets purify and clean in ways that cannot be experienced with traditional bathroom rituals. The Washlet offers a lot of amazing technology cleverly disguised as a toilet seat that fits virtually any standard toilet. At your command, the Washlet extends an integrated wand to release a warm, soothing stream of aerated water to provide the ultimate in personal cleansing. But this is not a conventional bidet; the wand self-washes and retracts after each use.
Though the innovative features vary by model, the Washlet possibilities include:
• Auto-flush activated by sensors or the simple touch of a button
• Automatic open/close lid activated by sensors or the remote control
• Gentle, aerated warm water delivered by the wand
• Front and rear cleansing options
• Massage feature
• Warm-air drying with variable three-temperature setting
• Automatic air purifier
• Heated seat with temperature control
• Convenient wireless remote control with large LCD panel
• Easy-to-remove docking station for easy cleaning and installation
• Reinforced base plate for enhanced durability
It may take some getting used to, but it’s an investment in comfort that is well worth every cent. Football players Tom Brady and Wes Welker use it (check out http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/nfl-shutdown-corner/wes-welker-big-fan-tom-brady-toilet-175352466.html), so maybe it’s time more people give it a try. Visit Hawaii Home Expo at 2933 Koapaka St. and experience true cleanliness.
address // 2933 Koapaka St.