Help with all your roofing needs
My name is Wes Nomura and I am the lead estimator for United Roofing. With more than 20 years in the roofing industry, I will assist you by providing a roof/gutter estimate that meets your needs. During the meeting, I will follow COVID mask-wearing and social distancing guidelines.
Here are five easy steps toward getting your roof from United Roofing & Rain Gutters:
1) Call me directly at 351-2985 requesting a free estimate.
2) We will schedule a roof inspection to measure the roof and gutters, which will typically take 30 minutes.
3) I will either email or mail you the roof/gutter estimate(s).
4) In about a week, I will follow up with you regarding your roofing proposal.
5) If you select United Roofing & Rain Gutters as your contractor, I will meet with you to select your roofing type, color, go over the details of your project and schedule your installation. If you are part of an association, I will assist you with your paperwork and submittals to expedite your approval.
Why United Roofing & Rain Gutters? It starts from the top.
Owner Allen Acosta has more than 25 years of experience in the roofing industry and is a hands-on owner. Acosta believes in taking care of his customers and takes pride in maintaining the highest quality standards. Treating his installers like family leads to a crew of highly trained, professional installers.
At United Roofing & Rain Gutters, we are known for quality and remembered for service. We also are:
• A professional, courteous and experienced from estimate to installation
• A certified installer for CertainTeed with a 25-year workmanship warranty
• Fair and honest — we treat you like family
• Experts in a wide range of roofing systems and rain gutters
• Fully licensed with an A+ rating with the Better Business Bureau.
UNITED ROOFING & RAIN GUTTERS
ADDRESS 650 Kakoi St., Honolulu (office)