Dos and don’ts of dealing with leaking roof issues
Safety should always be the first priority when it comes to seniors.
Dear roofing professional, I am a homeowner and my roof is leaking what should and shouldn’t I do?
What you shouldn’t do:
• Go to the hardware store to buy a pail of roof coating or roofing water proofing mastic to try to repair the leak yourself. By doing this, it will make determining the roofing leak difficult to troubleshoot and identify. This also may stop the roof leak initially but may make the roof leak worse overtime.
• Do-it-yourself roof repairs can be dangerous because while being on the roof you are in a position where fall hazards are present.
What you should do:
• Call a roofing professional to diagnose and recommend a solution and have the company perform the necessary roofing work to repair the leak.
• Most roof repairs can be done with similar materials and colors to match and blend in with the existing roof you already have.
• Most times roofs can be repaired quickly, while in other cases it may be easier and cost effective to replace either a portion or the entire roof.
West Oahu Roofing Inc. (WOR) is a local, family owned and operated roofing company that has been serving the entire island of Oahu since 2004. WOR specializes in the installation and repair of all types of roofing materials and roofing accessories.
WOR is an A+ rated member of the Better Business Bureau and WOR mainly relies on word-of-mouth recommendations from previous customers.
WOR goes above and beyond, all year long to provide quality work at an affordable price.
Contact WOR for a free estimate and allow our associates to help you with all of your roofing needs before the next big storm. Visit westoahuroofing.com to see the quality of work West Oahu Roofing Inc. can provide for you.
West Oahu Roofing provides “The quality you want! The workmanship you trust! The value you deserve!”
WEST OAHU ROOFING INC.
ADDRESS 94-170 Leoole St., Ste. 107