Bonterra shines bright for all to see
Whether you’re looking to save money or save the environment, it’s important that you work with a solar company you can trust. In Hawaii, it’s hard to find a company more trusted than Bonterra Solar. Whether it’s the company’s award-winning reputation, its uncompromising commitment to customers or the great emphasis it places on quality, Bonterra is the people’s choice for solar power.
Here, we break down just what makes the company stand out:
• Rooted in the Islands, with national recognition. Bonterra Solar is a local company through and through. Founded and staffed by your neighbors, Bonterra has set itself apart from its peers by upholding the highest standards in the industry and delivering quality installations time and again. Proof of its success, Bonterra recently made headlines around the country when the company was ranked as one of the top 250 solar companies in the nation.
• A commitment to quality. When it comes to installations, Bonterra’s team of professionals continues to raise the bar. The staff employs only the most experienced engineers, contractors and installers in the state. By utilizing the most advanced and dependable photovoltaic (PV) panels and materials available, the company’s commitment to quality jobs has proven to be unwavering. All of Bonterra’s panels are American-made, and the company has been tapped as Solar-World’s platinum certified installer in Hawaii.
• Competitive leasing and financing options. Bonterra believes that you should-n’t have to spend a bundle to save a fortune when you go solar. The company is committed to the concept that anyone who wants to make the switch to solar should be able to do so. That’s why the crew has teamed up with SunRun to offer the most competitive lease in the Islands. Take a look at the special zero-down leasing offer: with no money down, you can go solar today and begin slicing your electric bill dramatically. As an added incentive, Bonterra is currently offering a $500 referral. Plus, you can also earn 15,000 HawaiianMiles with Hawaiian Airlines when you go solar with Bonterra.
• A stellar reputation. Great customer service is a priority for Bonterra. If you choose the company, you won’t become another customer; you’ll become a part of the Bonterra ohana. The company has been dubbed a platinum solar provider by SolarWorld and has an unblemished reputation with the Better Business Bureau. When Bonterra says its going to be your solar provider for the long haul, it truly means it. Just ask any of its happy clients.
• Standing behind warranties. Because Bonterra utilizes some of the highest-quality equipment available, all of its installations are backed by some of the most comprehensive warranties in Hawaii. The company works with and installs SolarWorld panels, the leader in solar tech in America, along with other proven solar manufacturing companies. You can rest easy knowing that it stands by its work with a 10-year craftsman-ship warranty and 20-year warranty on all panels and inverters.
• Experience you can trust. Bonterra team is rooted in experience and has become the chosen solar installer for all new-home developments in Hawaii with Gentry Homes. The company also worked in partnership with the Department of Hawaiian Homelands to create the first net-zero energy community in the nation at Kaupuni Village.
contact // 542-7657
web // BonterraSolar.com