5 Reasons to Replace Your Old Windows
Is it time to replace your worn-out windows with new Anlin windows? Here are five points to consider:
1. Security – Jalousie windows are the easiest to break into. Anlin windows, however, have passed the stringent CFE (California Forced Entry) requirements. They come with a tamper-proof cam lock system and with a locking system that allows you to lock windows in the open position while still allowing ventilation.
2. Comfort – Anlin windows are dual pane with an infinite energy barrier. They will keep heat and harmful ultra-violet light reflected away from your home, keeping it cooler. If you have air conditioning, you can save up to 35 percent of your energy bill each month.
3. Privacy/Appearance – Anlin windows give your home a new home look and increase its value the same day they’re installed. They come in different types of obscure/frosted glass that will give your home a distinctive look and provide you privacy without the need for curtains or window covering.
4. Maintenance Free – Anlin windows come with a lifetime installation warranty. This covers not only the windows themselves, but the installation as well. If one of the company’s windows leaks in 15 years, call and the service department will repair or replace it at no cost. The marine-grade vinyl is easy to clean, and guaranteed not to fade, crack or powder.
5. Price – Windows Hawaii has installed more than 150,000 windows. We carry most major brands so that you can choose the window that is right for your home and budget. Our buying power and factory-direct purchasing gets the best quality for the lowest price. You pay when you are completely satisfied with your windows and our installation. We don’t use sub-contractors.
Call today for a free estimate and consultation.
Address: 94-480 Akoki St.