The fun way to ‘Rock’ out for the holidays
Christmas is upon us, and Big Rock is having its Christmas Sale Dec. 1-20. The sale is a big one, with 15 percent off most items. When you are tired of the crush in the malls, head on over to the relaxing atmosphere of Big Rock.
Everything at Big Rock is exclusive, unique and found only in Hawaii. Buy something that your friends or family have never received before. A Christmas gift they will open with surprise and a smile, and one that will bring pleasure for many years to come.
Buy someone a rock. Or, if that seems a bit too bizarre, think of it as a “gift for the home or garden.” It doesn’t have to be a rock, although a small (lightweight) boulder would be a cool addition to a Japanese garden. It could be a stone bench, a turtle, and a frog on a log, a Buddha, a birdbath, a tiki or some stepping-stones. There are so many choices!
You could buy a bamboo fountain kit for a loved one, stuff a stocking with a fogger, or you could be a bit more extravagant and buy a precast waterfall. The selection of goodies for your garden or lanai at Big Rock is almost endless, and prices are affordable.
This will be Big Rock’s 33rd Hawaiian Christmas! Located in Mapunapuna, Big Rock’s cast stone items are manufactured on site, so if the company runs out of stock it will simply make you another. Big Rock ships to all islands, too!
If you aren’t ready to buy quite yet, the staff will hold your chosen gift with a deposit, and you can pay when you pick it up for Christmas. You may also purchase now, and Big Rock will keep your present hidden for you until you are ready to put it under the tree.
If you can’t envision what you would get, here are a few ideas from past Christmas gifts that Big Rock customers have purchased:
• A Hollow boulder, perfect for hiding sprinkler valves, electrical boxes or pond filters.
• Choose a Buddha and some river rock for a meditation corner.
• A Big Rock stone bowl, a small liner and bamboo spout complete with pump.
• Moss Rock stone garden benches, or garden ornaments.
• A lightweight indoor-outdoor Japanese bowl fountain. Just fill with water and plug it in.
• Copper rain chains. Available in many designs.
• Japanese garden lanterns. Tiny or large, and many styles available.
• Bamboo fountain kits, of all sizes, complete with pumps. Perfect for inside or outside.
• A stone Konane game, traditional Hawaiian checkers.
So, if you’re looking for something you will not find anywhere else on earth, something that will last forever and is of superior quality and reasonably priced, go to Big Rock and have a look around. Be sure to visit Big Rock’s Facebook page for new ideas and to post a comment. This year, why not buy something unforgettable for your family and friends? Buy Big Rock.
BIG ROCK MANUFACTURING INC.
address // 1050 Kikowaena Place
email // email@example.com • firstname.lastname@example.org
web // bigrockhawaii.com