Outdoor gifts to ‘Rock’ your world
Time seems to go by faster every year. It’s almost November again and people have to start thinking about buying gifts and getting their homes ready for the holiday season.
When it comes to gift buying while living in Hawaii, residents must plan ahead, especially when shopping online from Mainland companies because most popular items typically run out.
But never fear — there is a business here in Honolulu called Big Rock, which not only manufactures the majority of its products, but also makes special things to order. The staff will bend over backward to make sure you have what you need and on time.
You could do all your Christmas shopping at Big Rock. No, the company doesn’t sell silk lingerie, perfume, cell phones or golf clubs, but it does have many unusual and long-lasting gifts that will bring enjoyment for many years to come.
Here are just a few ideas:
• Pink Miss Piggy buoy. This unique and rare gift can be perfect for anyone who has a boat.
• Original Moss Rock dining tables and benches. You also can add some Moss Rock stepping-stones to beautify your barbecue area. Other tables are from 3 to 5 feet in diameter, easy to assemble and lightweight.
• Assorted buddhas. Ranging from 6 to 30 inches high, these buddhas perfect for a miniature garden or meditation area.
• Foggers. This tiny device creates fog for terrariums, reptile cages or small table-top fountains. The company also carries large floating foggers with multi-colored lights for your pond or pool.
• Japanese décor. Assorted Japanese lanterns, garden ornaments and bamboo fountains.
• Waterfalls. Self-contained instant waterfalls begin at 30 inches in height. They weigh next to nothing and look like stone.
• Hollow boulders. With sizes from small to large, the smaller boulders are perfect for hiding sprinkler controls.
• Copper rain chains. Choose from many designs to add a special touch to your home.
• Veneer. Lightweight Moss Rock, Lava or Coral veneer to transform unattractive walls.
All of the above are long-lasting, permanent, practical, beautiful, unique, and not found anywhere else but Big Rock in Honolulu. Gift certificates also are available if you can’t decide what to buy, and anything you order can be shipped to the outer islands. Visit the showroom at Big Rock, email the company, or check its webpage and Facebook. Give the gift that lasts by “Rock”-ing out this holiday season.
BIG ROCK MANUFACTURING INC.
Address // 1050 Kikowaena Place
Contact // 834-7625
Email // email@example.com
Web // bigrockhawaii.com