Vinyl windows and doors for life
Now that it’s time to change the old broken windows in your home, the smart move is to call Tropical Windows & Siding. Tropical has been providing the best windows in Hawaii for more than 30 years. The company is the expert in Hawaii for windows and door installation because:
1) Tropical is the first company to bring vinyl windows and vinyl doors to Hawaii.
2) Tropical is the first company to manufacture vinyl windows and vinyl doors in Hawaii.
3) Tropical has done more than 10,000 installations for local customers.
4) Tropical is a licensed general contractor.
5) Tropical is bonded and insured for the protection of all customers.
6) Tropical has the largest showroom in Honolulu, almost 3,000 square feet, of windows, doors and other products that the company distributes and installs.
7) Tropical designed the first custom windows and doors for Hawaii.
In fact, Tropical is a locally owned company run by father-and-son team Matt and Mike Houar. The Houars guarantee Tropical will not only provide the best windows and doors available, but the best installation. Backed by the best warranties in the business, the Houars will make sure your job is done right. Plus, all Tropical window and door installations are done by Tropical employees. There is no subcontracting or hiring just anyone to save a buck. All installers go through training to ensure the best possible finished product.
Additionally, it’s always important to “buy local,” and Tropical is the only locally owned company in Hawaii. This matters because when talking to Matt Houar, he said that in his 41 years of doing business, he has seen so many companies come and go, it’s a problem. He’s seen a lot of Mainland-owned companies come to Hawaii and promise a lot of things such as self-cleaning glass, lifetime warranties on everything, even screens, lifetime workmanship and even 50 percent discounts.
These are just a few things other companies promise, but Houar offered this caution: “Remember, if it’s too good to be true, it’s too good to be true.”
According to him, what people don’t realize is that when window companies send a salesman to give an estimate, they will tell you almost anything to make the sale.
Their actions indicate that: one, the homeowner is not the priority; two, providing the best product is not the priority; and three, the best installation is not the priority.
Tropical is different because its priority is not in making the sale. At Tropical, the Houars make the estimates and there are no sales commissions. Instead, they offer you the best job at a reasonable price.
Call Tropical today.
TROPICAL WINDOWS & SIDING INC.
contact // 263-1252 (Windward) • 456-4892 (Leeward) • 593-2000 & 396-0971 (Honolulu)
address // 1351 S. Beretania St. (showroom)
web // twoahu.com