How to ‘Rock’ it during the holidays
Christmas is upon us! To help you avoid that last minute rush, Big Rock is having its Christmas Sale now through Dec. 23.
The sale is a “Big” one, with 15 percent off of everything. When you are tired of the crush in the malls, take yourself to the relaxing and tranquil atmosphere of Big Rock.
Everything at Big Rock is exclusive, unique and found only in Hawaii. Buy something that your friends or family have never received before — a Christmas gift they will open with surprise and a smile, and one which will bring pleasure for many years to come.
Buy someone a rock, or if that seems a bit too bizarre, think of it as a gift for the home or garden. It doesn’t have to be a rock, although a small (lightweight) boulder would be a cool addition to any Japanese garden.
It could also be a stone bench, a turtle, a frog on a log, a Buddha, a birdbath, a tiki or some stepping stones. There are numerous choices.
You could buy a bamboo fountain kit and let them make their own fountain, stuff a stocking with a fogger, or you could be a bit more extravagant and buy a pre-cast waterfall. The selection of goodies for your garden or lanai at Big Rock is almost endless, and prices are affordable.
This will be Big Rock’s 32nd Hawaiian Christmas. Located in Mapunapuna, Big Rock’s cast stone items are manufactured on-site, so if the company runs out of stock, it will simply make you another. If you aren’t ready to buy quite yet, Big Rock will hold your chosen gift with a deposit, and you can pay when you pick it up for Christmas. You may also purchase now, and Big Rock will keep your present hidden for you until you are ready to put it under the tree.
If you can’t envision what you would get, here are a few ideas from past Christmas gifts that Big Rock customers have purchased.
• A pond liner and pump for someone who has always wanted a pond.
• A perfect, beautiful Big Rock boulder.
• Tranquil Buddha and a bag of river rocks for a meditation corner.
• Moss Rock stepping stones. Wrap up a few, with a gift certificate for the rest.
• A Big Rock stone bowl, a small liner and bamboo spout complete with pump.
• Stone garden benches or garden ornaments.
• Lightweight indoor-outdoor Japanese bowl fountain. Just fill with water and plug it in.
• Copper rain chains. These come in many designs.
• Japanese garden lantern, tiny or large.
• Big Rock bamboo fountain kits, perfect for inside or out.
These unique gifts for the garden, the lanai and the home are things that will last forever, and will be enjoyed all year. This holiday, why not buy something un-forgettable for your family and friends? Buy Big Rock.
And remember, Big Rock’s Jingle Bell Rock Sale runs right up to Dec. 23. Shop now, so you can relax and have peace of mind. And completely rid yourself of seasonal stress, because it’s all done at Big Rock.
Photos courtesy of Big Rock
address // 1050 Kikowaena Place
web // www.bigrockhawaii.com