Rockin’ into the holidays
Christmas is upon us. Avoid that last minute rush. Big Rock is having its Christmas sale now through Dec. 21. The sale is a big one, with 15 percent off everything. When you are tired of the rush in the malls, take yourself to the relaxing and tranquil atmosphere of Big Rock.
Everything at Big Rock is exclusive, unique and found nowhere else. Buy something that your friends or family have never received before — a Christmas gift they will open with surprise and a smile, which will bring pleasure for many years to come.
Buy someone a rock. Or if that seems a bit too bizarre think of it as a “gift for the home or garden.” It doesn’t have to be a rock, although a small (lightweight) boulder would be a cool addition to a Japanese garden. It could be a stone bench, a turtle, a frog on a log, a Buddha, a birdbath, a tiki or some stepping stones. There are many choices.
You could buy someone a bamboo fountain kit to make a custom fountain, stuff a stocking with a fogger or you could be a bit more extravagant and buy a precast waterfall. The selection of goodies for your garden or lanai at Big Rock is almost endless, and prices are affordable.
This will be Big Rock’s 31st Hawaiian Christmas. Located in Mapunapuna on Oahu, Big Rock’s cast stone items are manufactured right at the store, so if the store runs out of stock, employees will simply make you another. The precast waterfalls and fountains, and some of the lanterns, birdbaths and statues are shipped in, so to avoid disappointment you should order early.
If you aren’t ready to buy quite yet, Big Rock will hold your chosen gift with a deposit, and you can pay over time. You may also purchase now, and Big Rock will keep your present hidden until you are ready to put it under the tree.
If you can’t imagine what you would get, here are a few ideas from past Christmas gifts that Big Rock customers have purchased:
• A pond liner and pump for someone who has always wanted a pond.
• A perfect boulder. Yes, believe it or not, a beautiful Big Rock boulder.
• Tranquil Buddha and a bag of river rocks for a meditation corner.
• Moss Rock stepping stones. Wrap up a few, with a gift certificate for the rest.
• A Big Rock stone bowl, a small liner and bamboo spout complete with pump.
• Moss Rock garden bench.
• Lightweight Japanese bowl fountain. Just fill it with water and plug it in.
• Copper rain chains. These come in many designs and are 8 and 1/2 feet long.
• Japanese garden lantern — tiny or large.
• Big Rock bamboo fountain kits, perfect for inside or out.
These unique gifts for the garden, the lanai and the home are things that will last forever and will be enjoyed all year round. This year, why not buy something unusual for your family and friends? Remember, Big Rock’s Jingle Bell Rock sale runs right up to Dec. 21.
BIG ROCK HAWAII
contact // 834-ROCK (7625)
address // 1050 Kikowaena Pl.
web // www.bigrockhawaii.com