It’s time to have your roof inspected
It’s a rarity in Hawaii, but hurricanes and storms with strong winds occasionally do occur. Then, the next thing you know, you hear in the news that someone’s whole roof pulled off the house and landed in the neighbor’s yard.
Summertime is a great time to take a good look at your roof. It’s sunny outside and the perfect opportunity to check up top. Please don’t get up on your roof — that’s a job better left to the professionals.
Here’s your do-it-yourself roof inspection:
• Check the yard around your house for roof shingles or tiles.
• Take a look at the top of your roof: Use binoculars or take a walk up the street to look from above your house to check for missing tiles or shingles.
• Look for discoloration. You might have mold that shows up as dark areas or spots on your roof.
• Look at debris around the gutters. Are there clogs? Are the gutters rusting or in good shape?
• Go inside the house and check your ceilings. If you have a two-story home, check upstairs. Look for water stains, warping or other signs that water has pooled in that area. Don’t forget to check the roof in your attic for the same signs.
When you need help, Murakami’s Roofing is ready.
Clinton Murakami is a second generation roofer who has 25 years of experience in the roofing business. He learned the trade from his dad, Clifford Murakami. The local business is built on the Murakami Promise to:
• Be fair, honest and answer the customer’s questions, because it is the only way to do business. Hidden costs and surprises are not the way to do business.
• Provide the best product for your budget and an honest presentation of the risks and rewards of not repairing versus re-roofing versus patching.
• Be enthusiastic. Our crew enjoys working with people.
There are many satisfied customers who agree. One client said, “I am very pleased with the work done by your crew on the roof of my two buildings. They did a fantastic job on the roofs and clean up of all the debris. You can be sure that I will highly recommend your company to friends and relatives.”
Call Murakami’s Roofing at 348-8270 for a free roof inspection by an experienced roofing professional who will provide a written estimate and answer all of your questions. Choose the company because it is “Murakami Strong, Building Confidence Into Every Roof.”
contact // 348-8270
address // 46-152 Nahiku Place
email // firstname.lastname@example.org
web // www.murakamisroofing.com