What’s Better Than a 0 Percent PV Loan?
Ready to purchase a photovoltaic (PV) system for your home? Yes, it’s a big expense, but with state and federal tax credits and the right loan, it could be more affordable than you think.
Hawaii Central Federal Credit Union (HCFCU) has introduced a new Solar Photovoltaic Loan Special to make it easier for homeowners to go green and save.
Here is what makes HCFCU’s PV loan different from others:
• Unlike the extremely low or 0 percent financing offered by some other lenders, the HCFCU Solar Photovoltaic Loan Special does not come with hidden fees or mark-ups to the consumer or the solar contractor.
• HCFCU encourages the borrower to ask the contractor for “cash pricing.” This allows the consumer to see what the price for the PV system would be if they financed through HCFCU. Hidden fees are ultimately passed on to the consumer by increasing the overall cost of the PV system.
• You will be able to work with the solar contractor of your choice. HCFCU does not limit your choices and will work with your solar contractor.
• HCFCU’s PV loan program is offered as an unsecured personal loan rather than a home equity line of credit. This allows you to free up the equity in your home for other improvements and uses.
• No payments are due for the first six months, so you can enjoy the benefits of your new PV system immediately.
• Quick responses and personal service are standard. As a credit union, HCFCU is dedicated to providing the best service and knows the importance of a fast turnaround.
For more information about this PV loan special or any of the other loan products available, call HCFCU’s Consumer Loan Department at 536-3677, visit their office at 681 S. King St., or access their website at www.hccu.info. HCFCU is federally insured by NCUA. Certain restrictions apply. Interest will continue to accrue during the first six months of the loan. Please consult a tax adviser for tax credits and benefits.
HAWAII CENTRAL FEDERAL CREDIT UNION
contact // 536-3677
address // 681 S. King St.
web // www.hccu.info