Locking In the Floor of Your Dreams
Metroflor’s new interlocking floor product, Engage, is the perfect floor if you are looking for durability in either your home or business. Engage is backed by a 25-year residential and a five-year commercial warranty. This Luxury Vinyl Tile product is installed free-floating and clicks together with the industry’s best locking system, Uniclic. Because Engage does not require adhesives, the floor is ready to be used as soon as it is installed. It also eliminates any potential VOCs or off-gassing, making it a sound recommendation for spaces with indoor air quality issues. Because Engage is a vinyl product, it is moisture-resistant from the top down, making it a suitable option for the kitchen or bathrooms.
Here are a few reasons to go with Engage:
• Engage Essential planks come in a 7 1/2-inch-by-47 1/2-inch plank size with various color options.
• Engage is a great option for homeowners looking for a quality DIY (do it yourself) type product. Metroflor is the world’s largest LVT manufacturer and with Engage, it has introduced another innovative product to the largely popular category.
Other products manufactured by Metroflor include Hybrid and Konecto. For more information on Metroflor, please go to our website at www.metroflorlvt.com.
Find the answer to your needs with Metroflor’s Engage at all Wayne’s locations in Kaimuki, Kaneohe and Sand Island. You can also visit The Carpet Outlet in Salt Lake or other flooring outlets throughout Hawaii.
Reasons to choose LVT flooring
Homeowners interested in renovating their flooring may be wondering what the big deal is with LVT (Luxury Vinyl Tile.) Here are a few benefits you get with LVT flooring:
• Durability: Vinyl floors are easy to maintain and care for. This is especially true for people who have kids or pets.
• Moisture resistance: LVT is more resistant to water than hardwood and laminate type products.
• Softer underfoot: LVT is softer on your feet and body.
ADDRESS: 3025 WAIALAE AVE.