Giving Your Home a Makeover With Investment Value
Your home is probably the biggest financial asset you own. Unlike a car, computer or big screen, it is an asset that will appreciate instead of go down in value each year. So, it makes financial sense to invest in and protect that investment.
Did you know that Anlin energy-efficient doors and windows give a 120 percent return on your initial investment? And, like your home, that investment will appreciate year after year?
Windows Hawaii guarantees the installation of Anlin doors, windows and siding over the life of your home — a warranty that is transferable if you sell your home.
But that isn’t the best part. How about an investment that grows in value over time as well? Here’s how:
• Improve the appearance of your home. Make your home look new with new windows and siding. It can benefit from a facelift after 40 years!
• Make your home more secure. Jalousie windows are easily broken into. Anlin windows are rated top for security with cam-locking systems, double-strength glass and dead-bolt locks that allow you to lock your windows open so you get the breeze you want without sacrificing security.
• Maintenance-free. Anlin windows have Neat glass that repels dirt and does not water spot. The Mikron vinyl frames clean easily and do not corrode or pit like aluminum in Hawaii’s salty environment.
• Acrylic/vinyl siding that will last a lifetime, meaning you’ll never need to paint again. This siding also adds insulation to your home and is a deterrent to termites. Our Hardie cement board siding looks like wood, but will not weather like wood and is impervious to termites.
• Make your home more comfortable. Anlin Windows with the dual pane and InfinitE energy coating will keep your home cooler in the summer months. If you use air conditioning, you will save up to 35 percent of your energy costs each month.
It makes sense to invest in your home, improve its appearance and comfort and reduce maintenance and energy costs. Call Windows Hawaii for a free in-home demonstration and estimate at 671-0808 or 383-7233.