5 Reasons to Ask Santa for New Windows
Is it time to replace your worn-out windows with new Anlin windows? Here are five reasons why you should consider doing so now.
1. Security. Jalousie windows are the easiest to break into. It only takes a thief a matter of minutes to remove the glass and enter your home. Anlin windows have passed the stringent CFE (California Forced Entry) requirements. They come with a tamper-proof, cam lock system that allows you to lock windows in the open position to prevent the uninvited from gaining access, but still provide enough ventilation to keep your abode cool.
2. Comfort. Anlin windows are a dual-pane infinite energy barrier. They will keep heat and harmful ultraviolet light reflected away from your home, thus keeping things cool. If you have air conditioning, you can save up to 35 percent of your energy bill each month.
3. Privacy/Appearance.New Anlin windows give your home a new home look and increase the value of your home the day that they are installed. Windows Hawaii has six different types of obscure/frosted glass that will give your home a distinctive look and afford you privacy without the need for curtains or window covering.
4. Maintenance Free.Anlin windows come with a lifetime installation warranty. This covers not only the windows themselves, but the installation as well. If one of your Windows Hawaii-provided windows leaks in 15 years, call the service department and the company will repair or replace it at no cost. The marine-grade vinyl is easy to clean — guaranteed not to fade, crack or powder, and is great for Hawaii’s salty air. Additionally, the easy-clean glass reduces the need to clean your windows.
5. Price. We have installed more than 100,000 windows. We carry most major brands so that you can choose the window that is right for your home and budget. Our buying power and factory direct purchasing get the best quality for the lowest price. You pay when you are completely satisfied with your windows and our installation. We don’t use subcontractors.
Don’t hesitate to make an investment that improves the appearance and comfort of your home. For more information, visit windows-hawaii.com or call Windows Hawaii at 671-0808 or 383-7233.